Sunday 9 November 2014

Baby, It's Cold Outside

As the weather has now finally started to turn (we can't really complain as it's now November) and with weather forecasters predicting a freezing winter, it is probably time to invest in some winter wrap-ups.
£46 from Warehouse
I am loving all the fluffy jumpers in the shops at the moment, but they aren't the most flattering for a growing bump. Thankfully, Warehouse do a cardigan that fits the bill and I bagged it a few months back. Their cream kimono sleeve fluffy number is perfect for layering, its sleeves are on trend and the colour will keep you looking stylish throughout the winter. I've been layering mine, which I think is key to a comfortable and flattering wardrobe when your shape and size is frequently changing. The only down side is that, with short sleeves it is really an indoors number.
£205 from Tommy Hilfigger
I have to confess, my first purchase was made back in August when the hint of cold weather had me running to the shops. It happened to coincide with my husband's birthday and, as he is a huge fan of Tommy Hilfigger, that was my first port of call. I haven't bought much from there myself, but I fell in love with their Femke Wool Coat which is a heavy knit. It retails at £205, but if you sign up for their newsletter or become a member of The Hilfigger Club the price drops. Needless to say, as I wasn't supposed to be shopping for myself, I did both and consoled myself with the notion that I had bagged a bargain. Given the warm autumn we've been experiencing, it has sat in its bag mocking me for a few months until...the last few weeks when it has become a wardrobe staple.
With its houndstooth check in mulberry, white and navy, waterfall collar and neat little pockets (I love a pocket!), it's the dream jacket! I love it and team it with skinny jeans, low-heeled shoe-boots, navy or white vest tops and my favourite navy hat. I've received lots of compliments on it already and I know that it will last the whole pregnancy and beyond. In fact, it also plan to pop it on for Christmas Day. Suddenly, it feels like an absolute bargain! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig