Saturday 4 April 2015

Chroma Notebooks

After a few days off, I've been catching up on the blog today and have really enjoyed using my Chroma notebooks. I purchased them a month or so back and have been using them ever since to keep track of blog posts and events. There are three styles to choose from, but I went for the Nebraska perfect bound in Meredith and Elizabeth.


The website is so easy to use but Gabi, the founder of Chroma Stationery, is on-hand if you have any questions. I went for the simple blackjack font, but you can choose whatever you want and add logos or designs to your notebook. Gabi is so accommodating that it's no wonder her gorgeous notebooks are so popular!
I was so impressed with the quality and service that I ordered several more as gifts, including for my husband with some of his favourite sports quotes so he can use them at work. They make great gifts and there are so many ideas on the Chroma instagram account to give you ideas if you're stuck.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig