Monday 6 April 2015

Nivea Face Creams

I am always on the lookout for new face creams that live up to their claims and have long been a fan of Nivea, so when I noticed these two on offer at Boots I had to pop them in my basket and I haven't been disappointed.
I have been applying the Express Hydration Primer to my face before putting on my make-up and, in a first for me, I've found it stays perfectly put while my skin enjoys the moisturising benefits of the cream. You can buy it in either dry to sensitive or normal to combination.


It's incredibly light and sinks into skin quickly with none of the greasy residue you often get with face moisturisers. The only downside is the lack of SPF - I wear it all-year round - so be sure that your make-up has some in.


Before I go to bed I like to slather my face in moisturiser, so Nivea's Q10 plus anti-wrinkle night cream is perfect. In contrast to the primer, it's a thick luxurious cream which, after a few week's of application, already feels like it's rescuing my skin. I feel safe in the knowledge that, while I sleep, my moisturiser is working hard to hold back the years!
Share:

1 comment

  1. That'sthe motive selling you acceptable study prior to designing. It is additionally doable to put in writing much better placing on this. stem cell gluta sg

    ReplyDelete

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig