Tuesday 21 April 2015

River Island Collar Bibs

My wardrobe is littered with jumper-shirt combinations that look really cute when paired with pretty much anything. There's something about this preppy style that I love. 
I have jumpers with removable collars, jumpers with collars sown in and shirts that I've bought purposefully to fit under round neck jumpers and dresses, but none of them are as good as these collar bibs from River Island. They, literally, go under any jumper as the bib is deep enough at the front and back and the shoulders are pretty wide too.
The denim is from their SS15 range while my white ones are from last season but have replacement styles; I love the check and broderie anglaise styles.


I umm'd and ahh'd for ages about writing this as it might not seem like the obvious choice for a post, but these collar bibs are too good not to share. If you're pregnant you'll appreciate the lack of bulk but flattering shape they'll give you and they're a wise investment. If you're stuck in a style rut or trying to dress for the change of seasons, you can't go far wrong with one of these in your wardrobe.
They unbutton completely to allow you to vary your style and, for lazy girls like me, you can just pop them over your head (none of the fiddling around like with a shirt).
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig