Thursday 16 April 2015

SBC Cotton Skincare Gel

A few weeks ago, I posted about SBC's Camphor and Menthol Gel and this week is the turn of their Cotton Gel which I got from the same QVC event last autumn.


Its scent is a complete contrast to the other gel and reminds me of freshly laundered clothes, which I love. It is so light that it sinks in really quickly and has the added bonus of being allergen-free. I wasn't sure what I thought about gel moisturisers until I tried SBC, but I am a convert.
With the weather improving, but little time to treat my limbs, I need to get it ready to be seen in public again! I used it again this morning after my shower and, moments later,  it had already sunk in. Just as well as we have a date with a sunny day!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig