Monday 15 June 2015

No7 Day Creams

Today's post is a bit of a "his & hers" thanks to two new No7 day creams. Almost a month ago the lovely people at No7 sent me their early defence day cream and, not wanting to leave out Mr TMBB, they popped in some protect and perfect for the hubs.


Thankfully, he's not one of those men who shies away from taking good care of his skin (he spends much of his working day outdoors, so moisturising forms part of his daily routine) and has been popping this on every day since it arrived. 


Before writing this post, we had a quick catch-up about how he's found it and his response was glowing (if you excuse the pun!). Unlike lots of the thicker moisturisers he's been used to, this serum is light and sinks easily into skin. It claims to target deep lines and wrinkles; he's a jammy chap so doesn't really have any of those yet, but he did say that his skin was feeling a lot smoother and silkier (I gave it a quick check a moment ago just to be sure and concur!) and, if that's not enough of a recommendation for you, he's added it to my shopping list for when it runs out! Although, given how little you need on each application, I think that will be a while.


Now for the "hers". I'm always slathering my face in moisturiser (it forms an essential part of my morning and nighttime routine), so was pretty excited about trying the early defence day cream and I wasn't disappointed.


One of its selling points is its light texture meaning less time waiting for it to sink in before applying your make-up in the morning and that, when you do, it doesn't slide off like it would with a greasier cream. The texture also means that I'm using less than with my usual moisturiser (even with my heavy handed application). Typically, No7 creams have a really delicate scent and, thankfully, this cream is no different. I've been using it every morning for almost a month now and certainly feel like my skin is silkier and perkier, so I'll definitely be replacing it when my pot runs out.


With No7 on a 3 for 2 offer in Boots at the moment, it might just be a good time to give these skin saviours a go.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig