Tuesday 10 March 2015

ASOS Skirt Haul

The catwalks have been littered with feminine skirts and, after a long winter dressed in a uniform of denim and dark colours, I am so ready! Unable to resist the lure of these beautiful styles, I decided to make the most of my ASOS Premier membership and go girly safe in the knowledge that all of my buys would be with me the very next day!
My waist is not as ready for these lovely skirts and my pins are a bit too pale to post any pictures of my own (trust me, I'm doing you a favour) so are from ASOS or Accessorize!

Sorbet Shades




Luxe Leather




Romantic Satin




Now, to ordered some of the lust-worthy jewellery from Accessorize!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig