Friday 8 May 2015

The BabyBjörn Miracle Baby Carrier

BabyBjörn have carved their niche in the market and their name is synonymous with quality, so it came as no surprise to me that their Miracle Baby Carrier would fast become an essential for the days when you just don't want, or can't take, a pram.
We have a dog and, although our pram is great, I really miss those walks where you can go anywhere with ease and the carrier allows me to do that.


I was worried that it would hurt my back (our little boy is a bit of a bruiser and I already suffer from sore shoulders and back), but the fully adjustable straps mean that you can fully personalise the carrier to suit you and your growing baby. Call me superficial, but I was also wary of looking too mummy(!), but the flat straps of the BabyBjörn Miracle Baby Carrier mean that I can happily put my jacket over the top and retain some sense of style (well, that's if I ever had any)!


A few clicks and hooks mean that this is so straightforward to use that you'll be popping it on at every  opportunity and be good to go in a moment's notice.


Unlike swaddling carriers, this is a longer term investment as you can switch your baby to face outwards as soon as they are able to support their own head properly. At the time of writing this, we haven't quite got there (Charlie is almost 5 months), but I know others whose babies have made that transition sooner. Whichever way round they face, they have the added advantage of being able to see the world which tends to mean our little boy is far happier as he's at that inquisitive stage.
I was a bit concerned about whether he would be comfortable enough to sleep but the adjustable straps on the head support mean you can pull your baby's head closer to your chest if that's what you/they prefer.


One of the main points about a baby carrier is that, for me (apart from being able to go anywhere), is that I want to be fully hands free. I know I can pop a bag on my back, but I've tended to time it so that our boy has had a feed and change so I don't need to bring anything with me. I know, wild! It's such a liberating feeling to tuck my key in my pocket and walk out of the house that I've been loving my lunchtime walks with the dog even more. In fact, I'm writing this having just got in from a lovely walk along the seafront!

Pssst, Mothercare are currently doing a price match, so you can get hold of yours for £76.99!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig