Monday 28 September 2015

Sunday Spa Day with Dove DermaSpa

A few weeks ago, Dove launched their latest rage, DermaSpa. The goal of the range is to allow women to enjoy the benefits associated with more premium brands, without the hefty price tag (the DermaSpa products range from £4.99 to £9.99 and are available at Boots and Superdrug, among others). The feel of the whole range reflects this more luxurious focus from the packaging to the actual products themselves.
Sunday is always a day when I try to find some time to unwind, enjoy a relaxing soak in the bath lights dimmed, candles flickering and slather my skin in moisturisers before popping on my pjs and curling up on the sofa in front of something like Downton. So, following last night's pampering, I thought I'd share my thoughts on DermaSpa.


For those of you wishing to bare your limbs while the sun's still out, but your tan has long since faded, there is DermaSpa summer revived which is a body lotion with gentle self-tanners to help you gradually build up your summer glow again, meaning that you won't find yourself looking at odds with the season like some of the heavier self-tans on the market. And, to accommodate different skin tones, summer revived comes in two shades (medium to dark and fair to medium), so you can pick which suits you, all the while knowing you skin is getting a good treat too.


If the thought of a self-tanner scares you, perhaps the Goodness3 silky body oil is more up your street. A luminous body oil, it is infused with omega oil and smells heavenly thanks to the creamy vanilla, coconut and musk. It glides on to your limbs like a dream and is one of my favourite items of the launch.


I have long been a fan of Dove moisturisers, so very was excited to try another of the Goodness3 range, the body cream. A thick indulgent cream which sinks slowly into your skin, it's perfect for after a bath and before popping on your pjs. With the arrival of autumn last week, this dry skin treat is going to a permanent fixture in my bathroom cabinet.


If a body cream is just too thick for you, then the DermaSpa range also has a lighter body lotion in the Goodness3 which is fast-absorbing but with many of the same benefits.


If you're like me, it's your hands that take the real brunt of winter, so I would definitely recommend  keeping a tube of the intensive hand treatment in your handbag. It's already firmly ensconced in mine and I'll definitely be topping it up when it eventually runs out.


The last of the products I've tried is the uplifted+ massaging body roll-on. The uplifted+ range focuses on skin firming and the coolness of the roll-on certainly feels like it is doing that and, although I haven't been using it long enough to know for sure, I really like the texture of the gel and feel of a light massage when you apply it.


Share:

7 comments

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am here to express myself on how Dr Iwisa saved my marriage from divorce. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extend my husband was seeking for a divorce. So i have no option than to go to the internet to seek for solution to my problem it was there i came across Dr.Iwisa details and about how he has helped a lot of people by restoring there relationship. I contact Dr.Iwisa and in less than 48 hours my husband cancelled the divorce papers. Now myself and my husband live together in peace and harmony all thanks to Dr.Iwisa for saving my marriage from breaking up. Dr. Iwisa contact information are via email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +27730886631 Website: www.superiorspellhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am here to express myself on how Dr Iwisa saved my marriage from divorce. Myself and my husband were having some misunderstanding and it was tearing our marriage apart to the extend my husband was seeking for a divorce. So i have no option than to go to the internet to seek for solution to my problem it was there i came across Dr.Iwisa details and about how he has helped a lot of people by restoring there relationship. I contact Dr.Iwisa and in less than 48 hours my husband cancelled the divorce papers. Now myself and my husband live together in peace and harmony all thanks to Dr.Iwisa for saving my marriage from breaking up. Dr. Iwisa contact information are via email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +27730886631 Website: www.superiorspellhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so excited because my broken marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that DR.Osasu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to DR.Osasu . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that DR.Osasu real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:Account:
    drosasu25@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347064365391,THANKS TO DR. Osasu

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY STORY HERE IS REAL AND GENUINE. My name is Adams Vienna and i am here to testify about Great Mother who brought back my man to me when he broke up with me because of another woman who he met at his place of work. Great Mother is a very powerful, real and unique woman with special powers. I tried to get help from many places and sources to bring back my man but nothing worked but when i contacted Great Mother, she made me smile again by bringing my man back to me with her special powers.. If you are experiencing any problems in your marriage, relationship, and you have any similar problem to this, contact this Great Woman now she will help you. Here is her website: Ourgreatmother1.com   and here is her email address: Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com   and you can also contact her now on her own Whatsapp number: +17025514367 You can either contact her on her website, email or her whatsapp number. Thank you Great Mother.  

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was rejected by my husband of 8 years,it hurts so much been neglected all the time, I confronted my husband and he say it’s not working and needs a divorce.. I felt depressed and needed solution cause I love him so much. I went online for solution or counseling, when I stumbled on a testimonial page. People with similar problem as mine. I was lucky a lady left an email for me to contact, I took a bold step cause I was so depressed and feel like dying.. I contacted this great man, Dr Abaka, who prayed for me and assured me of my husband will return to my arms the next day of his spell prayer, behold after that prayer night, my husband came home pleading for my forgiveness, it’s our 1 year together after the prayer of Dr Abaka and my husband has never changed towards loving me.. contact this great man today via email: drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com or you can call/whats app no: +2349063230051.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a great herbal man called Dr voodoo who can cure Hepatitis B virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Hepatitis B virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are having any problem And other deadly disease and here is email address voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348140120719 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

    ReplyDelete

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig