Tuesday 27 October 2015

Pretty As A Picture in Clarins Joli Rouge Lipsticks

Let's be honest, who does't love Clarins? Their products are fabulous, the packaging is gorgeous and you know you can trust them. So, when I had the opportunity to try out some of the new Joli Rouge Moisturising Long-Wearing Lipsticks, I jumped at the chance.


Put me in a cheap lipstick and I look like I've raided my mum's make-up bag, but the rich creamy formula of the Joli Rouge collection is so moisturising that the colour sits beautifully on your lips, even the hubs gave me a compliment!


I wasn't sure which colours to go for, so popped in to my local Debenhams to see their beauty consultant. She recommended rosy nude (747) and rose berry (731) and I really think the softness of both shades will suit anyone. Of course, I had to try the collection's namesake and statement colour joli rouge (742), although it's not normally a shade I would go for. I was pleasantly surprised at the effect of the shade on me as and I know I'll be reaching for it on evenings out.


With 25 shades to choose from, there really is a shade to suit everyone and I know I'll be popping a slick of colour on my lips more frequently this winter to give my look a lift and a moisturising treat.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig