Thursday 10 March 2016

Spring Baby's First Wardrobe

If you've been reading my posts on getting ready for the arrival of baby no.2, you'll know that I've been keen not to go too overboard with the pinks. As she's going to be a spring baby, I thought I'd use that as inspiration. I love the fact that some of these pieces are gender neutral and, even those with pinks are really subtle, but I just can't work out which is my favourite!

Shop the edit (from left to right): chick sleepsuit (with chick toy); bunny sleepsuit (part of set); grey bunny; white cellular blanketfloral embroidered sleepsuitlamb; yellow lamb sleep suitfloral sleepsuit (part of set); embroidered duck sleepsuitgrey cellular blanket (underneath).

If you like these, then take a look at my gender neutral baby prep post from earlier this week.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig