Saturday 29 November 2014

It's Almost Party Time!

I don't know about you, but I love gearing up for Christmas and the party invitations that ping into your inbox from work, friends and family are all part of the fun!
My first one is in a few weeks, but given that we are about to move house, I'm too busy packing to hit the high street. My husband and I popped into Mothercare the other week to start looking at travel systems for our little one and, while there, I couldn't help but notice their maternity clothing ranges. I made a mental note to myself to hop online at a later date. 
So, this morning I browsed their website and here are a few of my favourites which cover all the bases...


The Mamalicious animal print dress is bold and the bright red is really festive. Its wrap-around style should mean it drapes comfortably over your bump while the shorter length is really flattering. I think I would add a pair of shoe boots with a higher heel, push the sleeves up and add some gold jewellery to finish the look off.
The sparkle maternity dress is great for a smarter occasion and its bodycon shape is really flattering as it showcases your bump, while its length is elongating.
If your Christmas party is at a bar, make the shift dress with faux leather sleeves your choice. I love that Mothercare have added a leopard print clutch and you could really style it up with a statement necklace and earrings.
At around £30, all three dresses are affordable so won't break the bank, even with lots of Christmas presents still to buy! I am tempted by the last of the three and, if I do purchase it, I will be sure to tell you whether it was a good as it looks.
What will you be wearing to your Christmas parties?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig