Sunday 14 December 2014

Brrr...

I love Zara and every season, when their new stock arrives, I'm among the throngs whose excitement levels peak as I search out a key piece for my wardrobe. They create beautiful styles for summer and edgy pieces to carry you through winter.
This autumn is no different and I have found myself walking through their doors with my fingers metaphorically crossed several times in the last few months!
A Zara oldie, but a goodie
Two seasons ago I purchase their studded sleeve, cowl collared coat in navy and it was one of the best coats I've bought, toughening up any style while keeping me snug without the need for a scarf, and I still wear it as the fastenings allow it to drape over my growing bump. In fact, I'm wearing it today as temperatures have dropped significantly. This season, however, I have lusted after a new coat and, a couple of months ago, I found it!
Their newbie: cream dream

Their oversized cream coat with removable faux fur lapel and patch pockets is my new favourite. It took a few trips to find it in my size as, although it needs to keep my bump toasty, I want to be able to wear it indefinitely. Surprisingly, due to its oversized styling, an x-small fits perfectly. I've worn it for glam evenings out as well as during the day. Although it's not what I would call edgy, it's a classic and the colour is so cosy.
Being heavily pregnant through winter has its bonuses, but clothes are more expensive. As my friends will tell you, I love a great coat but I was reluctant to spend money on a one hit wonder, although knew I couldn't do with one through the cold snap we've been been predicted. At £89.99, and with the guarantee that I can still wear my new coat post-bump, I'd say it was a great investment.
Have you found any beauties that are keeping you toasty? 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig