Thursday 12 March 2015

Molton Brown Loveliness

I've always been a fan of Molton Brown, and I know I'm far from alone in that, but having a newborn has made me appreciate their pampering products even more!
I've been using Pink Pepperpod body wash for a long time as there is something deliciously relaxing about the scent when it's applied to your skin. For me, it's not a shower product, that would wash it away too soon! I love to use it when I have a soak in the bath as it really seems to soothe any aches or stress.
I'm a complete candle lover, so I find it even more relaxing to light the Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod single wick candle so that the lovely scents I'm soaking in fill the entire bathroom. I tend to light it while the bath is running so that, by the time it is ready, I feel like I am stepping into my own little spa.


My new favourites are from the Kumudu range. I was uncertain about stepping away from my usual hair care favourites, but I really needn't have been: the Kumudu Volumising Haircare Set, I was bought by my husband for Valentine's, really does put life into my locks giving it that extra bounce and having good hair makes me happy! Oh, and the smell...it already has me dreaming of summer with the lovely grapefruit notes.
What are your favourites and have any of your tried their new rhubarb and rose range yet? It's next on my wish list!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig