Thursday 14 May 2015

No7 Newbies For Summer

love trying new make-up products, especially ones that instantly freshen up my look for a new season, so I was super excited when the posty popped this package from No7 through my letter box.


First up, were the nail varnishes which came just in the nick of time to get my nails ready for some fun in the sun! The Strength and Grow Treatment is great. It's brush applicator make its really easy to apply and the non-greasy texture mean you don't have to sit like a mannequin while its doing its magic (it's currently giving my nails a treat while I type this).  I'm also enjoying the effects of the Ridge Filling Base, which does exactly as it promises. You can either add colour or, because of its lovely shade, pop on a clear top-coat. It's all about Gel-Look Shine in the nail world at the moment and this gorgeous Grapefruit shade from No7 is perfect. It's so fresh and adds a pop of colour to your look.


Next up is the Shimmer Palette in Rose which is absolutely gorgeous. It's so pretty and adds a subtle shimmer to your skin which is perfect for faking that dewy summer glow. The packaging is really pretty too and, like a magpie, I'm drawn to the rose gold case whenever I apply my makeup! If Rose isn't your shade, you should try the Caramel Palette which looks equally lovely.


The final of the goodies is a must for me; I am a huge fan of a well-groomed and defined eyebrow and feel that they can really make your look. So the No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Kit is perfect. It has a two shades of powder, a clear wax and a cream highlighter and, as the kit comes in four different shades (blonde, brown, black and grey) you're bound to find the right shade to suit you. I have the brown and it suits my brow perfectly. In the little case are a grooming brush (which I love) and a dual-applicator with angled bristles that make it super easy to apply, even if you're a novice.


All of the products in today's post are currently on offer, so why not take a quick peak on you're lunch break - they'll cheer you up with all this rain we're currently having!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig