Monday 18 May 2015

Clarins Treats

For the last month or so I have been trying out some of Clarins' award winning products. They are market leaders in the world of skincare, so I was really excited to give them a try, all-the-while getting the feel-good factor of their eco- and animal-friendly ethos.


First up was the Treatment Fragrance which, with its roots in aromatherapy, smells amazing while having the added bonus of being kind to your skin. The citrus, patchouli, rosemary and thyme are a heady mix and make the fragrance perfect for the evening. Each time I wear it somebody compliments me on it, so it has become a firm favourite on my dressing table!


Next I tried the Tonic Body Treatment Oil which has been a firm favourite of many pregnant friends or new mums and it didn't take me long to see why. Unlike lots of oils, it's light-weight and smells divine; the combination of geranium, mint and rosemary essential oils are spa-like so I've been applying it straight on to damp skin after an equally luxurious bath before wrapping myself in a thick dressing gown and letting it do its magic. After only one use, my skin was glowing and felt incredibly silky.


Finally, I tried the Extra-Firming Body Cream, which is exactly the type of cream I love: it's wonderfully thick and sinks slowly into your skin. I've been focusing in particular on my stomach and, although I have a long way to go before I could say it's toned (courtesy of a sugar craving for instant energy post-baby!), I've been really impressed with the effects of this beauty awards' winner and feel as though my skin looks younger already.
I'm definitely a fan of these Clarins' lovelies and can recommend them with confidence. If you're looking to try any of their wide range of products, John Lewis is definitely worth a visit and, with their click and collect service you can get your hands on them in no time at all.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig