Friday 22 May 2015

This Week In Micro Fashion...We're Marvelling at M&S' Baby

In case you haven't noticed by now, for me, it's all about classic, traditional baby clothes so I was thrilled to find these two super cute outfits while flicking through the M&S summer catalogue over a cup of green tea! It didn't take me long to spy outfits that I couldn't wait to order, but took much longer to narrow them down to just two!
The first is a dungaree outfit. I know, I have a dungaree obsession, but it was calling out to me! It's the great quality you expect from M&S, with a cotton dungaree and jersey vest underneath, plus it has the lovely little touches that are typical of Autograph's styling. The branding is also really subtle with their name cutely printed on the buttons.


The second outfit is so adorable and another summer must have. The clever designers at Autograph have managed to find the perfect balance between baby and toddler styling. The nappy-shorts simply pull on/off for swift changing while the cotton shirt and cable knit cardigan give it a really smart look.
With the matching sail boat motif on both sets, I'll be popping the cable knit cardigan over the dungaree set when it's not so hot.


Team both outfits with cute ankle socks and pram shoes and your little one will be smart enough to go anywhere. So, whatever you've got planned this bank holiday, you're sure to find an excuse for your bubba to wear them.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig