Sunday 7 February 2016

Valentine's Day Gift Guide: For Women

Part two of my Valentine's post is all about treats for her. Or, perhaps you're looking for a way to leave some hints for your other half, as I am with mine! Either way, I've gone all out pampering.
I love a massage and, if you read my men's Valentine's gift post, you'll already know that I've treated MrTMBB to a full body massage from our local salon, so I've cheated a little bit by adding it here (or I'm dropping a huge hint!).


Two of my current bathtime favourites are from The White Company. Their Seychelles bath foam, which comes in a lovely glass decanter that will sit prettily at the end of the bath, makes for a luxurious bathtime treat. While flowers bath and shower gel covers all the bases and is another of their signature scents that makes me think of spring.



In my view, no bath is complete without a lit candle (and a book, in case you haven't guessed!) and I'm one of those people who can never have too many. An old favourite of mine is L-Occitane verbena which is such a refreshing lemon scent and really fills the room. In fact, the whole collection is pretty special. Oliver Bonas also do a great range of candles and I can't resist popping into store for one whenever I'm walking past. I've tried so many and loved each one; there's one for every season and this bluebell and hyacinth one is spring all over, delicately filling the room whether lit or not.


Post-bath, and if more pampering is in order, Clarins spa-like relax treatment oil is heavenly enough to relax anyone and leaves skin feeling unbelievably soft.


Finally, I don't think you can go wrong with anything Jo Malone and their colognes are pretty special. pomegranate noir and lime basil and mandarin (their signature scent) are two of my favourites, but there are so many to choose from that you're bound to find one that is exactly right.


I hope my Valentine's posts have given you some ideas or, at least, inspired you to look beyond the clichéd gifts so your loved ones love their presents just as much as they love you!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig