Tuesday 24 March 2015

Elemis Absolute Spa Experience

For my first Mother's Day, my husband (and two boys - baby and puppy!) treated me to the ultimate present: an Elemis Absolute Spa Experience at Essential Beauty Salon and Spa.
I've visited the salon a few times before, for a shellac and wax, and had been eyeing up one of their massages, but was completely taken by surprise by my lovely treat.


From the moment you step inside, you get a feeling of luxury and that you're about to be spoilt; it's only recently moved premises and has been beautifully styled with rich tones and textures creating indulgent surroundings that really do deserve their 'spa' tag. It's only a few minute's walk from our new home so I really feel like I've found a gem that is fast becoming my new favourite. 


The lovely Louise was taking care of me yesterday morning and, after an initial consultation, we decided that I would benefit from Elemis' de-stress massage oil (although toyed with their musclease active) and, to brighten my skin tone after all those nights of broken sleep, their Anti-Ageing facial.

  
The spa package lasts two hours and begins with a full body massage that almost had me dozing off it was that relaxing! As you would expect from Elemis, the oils Louise chose for me were perfect: they smelt heavenly and they really relaxed my aching limbs.


When it was time for my facial, I was treated to a deep cleanse, exfoliate, face mask and moisturise. While the mask was doing its magic, my décolletage was also given the Elemis treatment. It's such neglected area generally and one which can so often age far too quickly with too much time in the sun and not enough moisturiser.
By the end of the treatment, I felt fully relaxed while, at the same time, refreshed. My skin tone was undoubtedly improved and I could still feel the lovely oils sinking into my skin late into the evening. Before I left, Louise recommended I use Elemis Skin Buff to get my skin summer ready and, as the weather is starting to warm up, I definitely need to give it a try.


The Elemis Absolute Spa Experience at Essential Beauty is a real treat and one that I am definitely looking forward to enjoying again. How long do I have to wait to book in again?!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig