Wednesday 25 March 2015

Heaven Scent

There's nothing quite like the smell of a beautiful candle wafting through our home to make me feel relaxed and, in my opinion, The White Company can always be relied upon to offer some of the best.
Their limited edition Fig Tree Candle has shot straight to the top of my long list of favourites and I have been lighting it whenever I can find an excuse!
Unlike a lot of the heavier candles I have been burning throughout the winter, this is a softer scent which transports you to a warm climate and has had me dreaming of our summer vacation in the south of France.
The balance of citrus, lilac, cassis and tomato-leaf are gorgeous. They hit my nose as soon as I unwrapped it and linger long after I have snuffed the flame out.


As with all of the candles I've had from The White Company, it burns cleanly and lasts, so that when I am sitting curled up on the sofa relaxing with a good book, I can enjoy the delicious scent safe in the knowledge I can stay there for quite some time before I ever need to worry about it burning down.
I know what I'll be doing for the rest of the morning!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig