Tuesday 31 March 2015

Buckley Bracelets

A few weeks back, the lovely people from Buckley London sent me these gorgeous bracelets from their new range and I have been popping them on my wrist at every available opportunity.
Buckley London are the jewellers behind the lovely, official, Poppy brooches that you have probably seen pinned to people's lapels come Remembrance Day and have won numerous accolades for their designs so their website, or stores, are well worth a visit.


I love how these bracelets look stacked together with the rose gold, black rhodium and rhodium tones complementing each other perfectly. The mesh adds texture and interest while softening the look and the fact that they have a slight stretch means you can switch them around easily to get your desired look. I have generally been wearing mine on the same wrist as my watch, but for a softer look have worn one on its own, selecting the colour to match my outfit. The hearts and kisses charms are really cute and are a lovely touch, adding enough detail without becoming too heavy.


The bracelets come in packs of three and the assortment of colours is random, so you would need to visit a store if you have a particular colour combination in mind; my favourite of the three tones I have is the rose gold and I would love to team it up with the gold so may have to pop in to get myself another set. 
I have been looking for stackable bracelets for, what seems like, forever, but had never found any that were both purse-friendly and good quality before so am thrilled with these and know that I will be wearing them as often as possible.
I have also fallen for their Russian Trio and Evie bangles (I imagine they would look lovely against sunkissed skin in the summer), but Buckley London have so many lovely designs the question is, where to stop!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig