Saturday 4 April 2015

Sainsbury's Room Sprays

With a dog, a baby and a sport-obsessed husband I am always on the lookout for ways to freshen up our home! If you've read any of my previous posts, you'll already know that I love scented candles, but (even though I would love to) you can't really burn them all hours of the day, so good room sprays are always on my wish list.
Sainsbury's have a lovely range of scents which are so far removed from the nasty throat-scratching air fresheners of old and the two mustn't be confused. They have a number of wonderful scents to choose from but, after an inordinate amount of time spent deliberating on my last trip to the supermarket, I settled on wild cotton and passion flower and mango. The wild cotton spray makes me think of fresh laundry and is such a light scent, while the passion flower and mango has a heavier musk which reminds me of some of my favourite candles.


The fact that the scents are bottled in these stylish, yet simple glass bottles means you'll be happy to leave them on display and within reach. They look far more expensive than their purse-friendly £3 price and are well-worth popping into your trolley.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig