Friday 10 April 2015

TRESemmé Newbies

I'm always on the lookout for new haircare products and have been a fan of TRESemmé for years; their products are good value and effective making them perfect for everyday use. So, when I spied these newbies I was keen to try them out. Having used them several times now, I feel like I can write an honest review about whether they live up to their claims.


I've used the two products from their Renewal Hair and Scalp range in combination (there is a shampoo too, but I have yet to try it) and have been really happy with the results. The conditioning masque is light and washes out easily. The combination of tea tree extract and sunflower seed oil are really nourishing and left my hair feeling super soft. 
Once I removed the excess water from my hair with a dry towel, I then applied the nourish and renew tonic directly to my scalp. The directions advise sectioning your hair, but the pointed nozzle is long enough so that you can angle it and target your whole scalp. I particularly focus on my hairline and parting as they suffer the most damage. The tonic is so light that you don't need to worry about it adding weight or grease and it brushes through your locks really well adding to the effects of the masque.
The Youth Boost Conditioner claims to recharge your hair, making it look fuller and, as I have quite thick hair anyway, I'm probably not the best to judge it on that basis, but I love how my hair feels and looks after using it. As I have now finished the renewal conditioner, I am using this in combination with the tonic, and they are my favourite pairing. 
I'm definitely going to be re-stocking my bathroom cabinet with all three soon on my next trip to Boots!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig