Sunday 12 April 2015

Floozie by Frost French Bikinis

The sun has well and truly got its hat on today so I'm getting excited about the possibilities of wearing my new Floozie by Frost French bikini. It's one of my purchases with my VIP Gold voucher from the Debenhams' Valentine's gift competition I won (more on that again soon).
The tropicanna bikini top and bottoms are such fun and lends themselves to SS15 trends. The longline top and frill over the hips of the bottoms are so flattering and typical of Frost French's designs. They hark back to a bygone era of feminine shapes, while adding something fun and fresh. I couldn't resist popping the hot pink bow bikini bottoms in my basket too for a bit of mix and match as they give off an air of the laid-back styling that I love. In reality, it often takes a long while to find the perfectly mismatched pair, so I was thrilled to find what I wanted under one roof and from the same range.


It's easy to be scared off by bold colours and prints when you're confronted by your winter palour in the changing room mirror, but I often find it's these styles that are actually the most flattering as they give your skin a lift and, when you get the chance to see the sun, accentuate even a hint of a tan. The danger with brights is that they can also look tacky, luckily the matt textured material teamed with the 50s style keeps these sets far away from that.
With the temperatures set to soar later this week, I'm hoping I'll soon be able to pop my new bikini on, plug in to some summer tunes and begin to work on my tan. I'm keeping my finger's crossed!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig