Monday 13 April 2015

This Week In Micro Fashion...We're Getting Excited About Boot's Mini Club Dungarees

I've waxed lyrical about how much I'm embracing baby grows, but I am getting ridiculously excited about the first time I get to dress our little boy in dungarees! I love dungarees on little boys, it's pretty much a requirement, so when I saw this gorgeous set from Boot's Mini Club range I knew I had to have them.


They come with this short-sleeved baby vest which is just as well as an ordinary t-shirt would ride up with all the wriggling our little one is doing! It's collarless style means it will still be really comfortable while the white buttons make it look smart (it's part of the All Dressed Up range). The button fastenings on the straps of the bib have two lengths which means it will last longer as your little one grows.


Hidden underneath are the popper fastenings that most parents of babies and toddlers depend on for a swift nappy change. They are so neatly tucked away that I didn't realise they were there when I first look at them. I know that, when it's warm enough for our baby boy to wear them, we'll both be grateful that I'm not wrestling his clothes on and off every time he needs a nappy change!


To make this dungaree set even more appealing, as if that was necessary, they are on a special offer (buy 1, get 2nd half price), so I grabbed two in different sizes to ensure Charlie gets to enjoy them for as long as possible.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig