Friday 12 June 2015

This Week In Micro Fashion...We're Sailing Away with BHS

I've always known BHS as a great store for lights but several weeks ago I discovered their baby range. As regular readers know, I'm a massive fan of putting my little one in dungarees so I immediately pounced on their striped dungaree set. I love the baby blue stripe and the fact that BHS have kept it plain as it makes for a smarter outfit.


Unlike other dungaree sets we have, the long-legged trouser and sleeves mean it's been perfect for the frequently changing weather we've been having.


The jersey fabric is great and was just in time for our little one to begin rolling. It's got enough give to let him roll around until his heart's content, but holds its shape and washes beautifully. The poppers on the shoulder and underneath make it super easy for me to change him too. 
It turns out my sister discovered the range too and, a few weeks back, bought our little one this adorable romper suit.

 

It's a light-weight jersey so is perfect for hot summer days whether abroad or at home (fingers crossed for both!) and, given its classic styling, will look lovely on its own or teamed with ankle socks, pram shoes and a neat little cardigan for a smarter look.
The sailor collar and patch pockets are really cute, while the flashes of fresh orange and little tiger motif are really subtle addition details.


I'd definitely recommend taking a look at BHS baby collection and, if you shop before Monday, they have a summer spectacular with a whopping 30% off!
BHS has been collaborating with Holly Willoughby for some time, but she's recently designed a baby collection that's right up my street: think classic styling with a French influence. I've already got my eye on a few of her adorable outfits, but it's got me wishing I had a girl to dress in them too!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig