Monday 18 January 2016

This Week In Micro Fashion...The Little White Company Sale Haul

There are still bargains to be had from the Christmas sales and, like many of us, my first port of call is The White Company, or more likely nowadays, The Little White Company. So I thought I would share my sale haul, while there's still time (they've just announced another 10% off sale purchases).


One of Charlie's Christmas presents from his uncles and aunts was this gorgeous star motif Fairisle jumper which I shamelessly dressed him in at every opportunity! Although I'm still putting him in it, I felt sad at the thought of him outgrowing it, or someone pointing out that it's too festive for February (...or March...or April!), so I hopped online to get him one in a bigger size for next Christmas.


Another of his presents was this gorgeous grey waffle knit which is too big for him this year, luckily it's also on sale so, of course, that went in the basket too! I love that it's plain and such a good quality knit (they're so hard to come by).


To go with his winter wardrobe, and to smarten up his outfits for special occasions, I couldn't resist this check shirt which goes with just about every jumper and pair of trousers in his wardrobe.


Finally, if you read my Christmas traditions post, you'll know that Christmas Eve pyjamas are one of them, but I underestimated just how much we'd fall in love with this tartan flannel sleepsuit, so had to grab another when I saw the chance. It's really low in stock now so, like me, you might also be tempted by this gingham one (not technically a sale purchase, I know) to last Charlie through to the end of summer.
Keep an eye out for this week's next post on the purchases I couldn't resist for when baby no.2 arrives!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig