Monday 18 January 2016

We're Having a Girl and I'm Already Excitedly Nesting!

If you read this week's first post, you'll have seen some of the goodies that I got for Charlie from The Little White Company sale. Not one to miss an opportunity, I also popped some bits in for when his little sister arrives!


Being a winter baby, Charlie lived in their gorgeous bear fleece rompers and, although she's due to arrive in spring, I know that there'll be plenty of chilly dog walks and evenings spent watching the hubs playing cricket, so couldn't resist getting several of the whisper pink in different sizes. They've gone down even further in the sale, so you might find them hard to resist!



If you read either my traditions or sale haul posts, you'll know that The Little white Company flannel sleepsuits have become a firm favourite in our house (I hope they bring them back again soon!), so I had to buy this floral one for her little to wear this Christmas just in case.

  
On a present buying trip to Debenhams, I couldn't resist these J by Jasper Conran sleepsuits and matching vests. Unlike lots out there, they're such a delicate pink that I know they'll prove to be a good purchase, plus the rose print matches the lining of the bear fleece rompers perfectly (too much?!).



Last week I popped in again to see what I could find in their blue cross sale, and immediately snapped up this pale pink bunny knitted romper suit, also J by Jasper Conran. I love its delicate stripe, cute bunny motif and button fastenings.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig