Monday 22 February 2016

From the Bookshelf

As an English teacher, I knew when I started the blog that I wanted to find a way of making books and reading a part of it. If you read my baby's Christmas gift guide, you'll have seen quite a few of my favourites there and you may have noticed I couldn't resist sneaking a few into my men's Valentine's gift guide too. But, now it's time to get going properly.


From the Bookshelf will be a regular feature on the blog, where we'll share books that we're reading and love. In its infancy (get it?!), it will largely be picture books, but I'm hoping it will grow with our bubs. And, who knows, maybe the hubs and I will also get involved with what we're reading.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig