Saturday 14 March 2015

Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet

If you're looking for a sentimental gift, whatever the occasion, I don't think you can go far wrong with a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet.
My husband bought me mine on our first Christmas together and popped a few seasonal charms on it to get me started. Since then, he's added to my collection as have siblings and friends.


Thomas Sabo products are high quality and, the same is true of the charm bracelets: I haven't had a catch break, or a charm snap and they retain their lustre really well.
Unlike lots of jewellery you can update it to make it completely wearable throughout the year; I always get excited about popping on the festive charms my husband bought me a number of Christmases ago. They're now stored away in their cute mini hat box ready for their next outing and now I have the dilemma of which charms to put in their place.


I was bought this lovely letter 'C' charm by my best buddy after my son was born and am going to pop it on ready to celebrate my first Mother's Day! In fact, each of the charms I've been bought tell a story. Whether it's the Statue of Liberty to remember an amazing trip to NYC, the starfish to take me back to an amazing honeymoon in the Maldives or the little puppy in honour of our pup Buddy. Each time I wear it, the bracelet reminds me of lovely memories and those who are special to me.
Now I just need to find an excuse to add some more like the cute hummingbird and cocktail charms!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig