Tuesday 17 March 2015

Percy and Reed Dry Conditioner

Now, we've all heard of dry shampoo and I have certainly reached for it more often than I care to admit, but how many of you have heard of dry conditioner? The very name seems an oxymoron and sure not to work, doesn't it? Wrong.
Ashamedly, I've had this Percy and Reed Dry Conditioner sitting in my bag of products to review ever since a QVC event in December. The irony being that I didn't think I had the time to review it! Well, I was wrong on that account too and wish I'd tried it sooner.


I'm not sure that new mums are their target market ("forget water, there's a [baby] waiting" is more my adage at the moment...how I wish it was a martini!), but it is perfect for us! Were I still rushing around town, with my evening's outfit tucked in my oversized handbag, it would be equally perfect for that too!
The spray has a silky texture which coats your locks and leaves them feeling preened. Plus, the shine boost it gives to your hair means that, with a quick spray from the mid-sections to roots, you get the look you desire in seconds.
The directions on the back of the can suggest spraying it on your brush rather than your hair and, with my knack for heavy-handedness, I found that the best method of application.
I really like way the product is packaged too as it has a luxurious feel that reflects their aim and makes it feel like you're treating your hair rather than hard pushed to give it any attention.
The fact that you can purchase Percy and Reed products from QVC, as well as John Lewis and Space.NK, means it's easy to get hold of and makes me feel even more confident in the brand. QVC even sell a dry shampoo and conditioner 4 piece containing handy 50ml travel sizes that are a much better fit for your handbag or weekend bag than my 150ml can which takes pride of place on the haircare shelf in my bathroom cabinet.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig