Monday 20 July 2015

Clarins Aquatic Treasures

With each new season comes new favourite products and Clarins' Aquatic Treasures fit that bill perfectly. Designed to give your skin a golden boost on summer days and nights, I've been enjoying four of the products from this collection for a while now and thought it was about time I wrote about them (a bit later than planned...oops!).


I'm off on holiday in a few weeks and will definitely be packing my tube of Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base in apricot. With its High-Lumitec Complex it brightens and boosts your complexion while correcting your imperfections, perfect in the sun's unforgiving light. It's such a light formula, which is great for warmer evenings and, thanks to the addition of katafray bark extract, I know it will be cooling on my skin after a day in the sun!


I'll also be popping their Summer Bronzing Compact in my handbag for a quick sweep of colour over my face. The palette consists of four matt shades, making it ideal for adjusting the shades as your tan develops. Of course, it helps that Clarins have packaged their pressed powder in such a gorgeous compact which simply screams summer!


Summer make-up needs to be simple, as far as I'm concerned, especially when you're on vacation as it eats in to time enjoying sun-downers on the terrace! So, I love Clarins' Iridescent Eye Shadows in rose and grey as you can apply them with your finger or a brush to dot or sweep the colour where you want, safe in the knowledge that it won't budge or crease in the heat thanks to the combination of soft focus pigment and bamboo powder.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig