Monday 7 September 2015

BeautyBAR by Clarins

A few weeks ago, Emily (from blogmebeautiful) and I took one of our pals for a mini hen as we couldn’t make it to her actual hen and, as one of the treats, we went to the Clarins’ BeautyBAR in John Lewis Oxford Street.


There are six 30 minute carefully thought-out treatments to choose from (SOS Facial, DeStress Express, Get Glowing, Skin Care Workout, Revital Eyes and Knot a Problem). All of the treatments sound amazing and, to be honest, I would have benefitted from any number of them!

 
The treatment cards come packaged in wild flower seed sown paper, so be sure to plant yours!


Before we arrived, I wasn’t sure how I was going to relax with the throngs of shoppers nearby, but I needn’t have worried as the BeautyBAR is tucked into its own little nook and (typically of Clarins) really stylish, plus our three beauty therapists immediately put us at ease and had us feeling like we were in a spa in no time!
Leigh was looking after me and, after a brief consultation, she recommended Knot a Problem to ease my muscle tension from carrying the bubs around every day! This treatment is intended to release tension in the neck and shoulder area. Leigh gave me a choice of essential oils, relaxing or energizing; I opted for the latter as we still had more mini hen fun planned at The Ham Yard Hotel following our treatments. The scents are, as you would expect from Clarins, heavenly and I blissfully breathed them in as I relaxed in my fully reclined leather treatment chair.
The deep touch massage really did hit my target areas (I asked Leigh to focus only on neck and shoulders, although you can opt for a bit more variety if you wish) and, at the end of my treatment, my shoulders felt lighter, relaxed and fully pampered.
All of our beauty therapists had recommended treatments for us to take home and I opted for two of the ones Leigh recommended for me; the Energizing Emulsion for tired legs (although it can be used on any areas of tension) and the Relaxing Body Treatment Oil (which she suggested I use in the evenings before/after a bath or shower). More on these soon.



I love massages and treatments, but I’ve never had one on Oxford Street before and I wish I'd done it sooner: as we left John Lewis for our afternoon tea at The Ham Yard Hotel we all had a spring in our step and a felt über-relaxed. I’ve already booked myself in again, so now I just have to decide which of the treatments to go for…
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig