Sunday 5 April 2015

Ojon Rare Blend Tamer

A couple of weeks ago, I went to Ojon's Treatment Triage where I enjoyed a consultation, treatment and blow dry. Of the lovely goodies, one of my favourites is this Rare Blend Tamer.
It's a very simple concept and has been around in various forms for a while; many of us have tried the mascara wand and hair spray trick but, although that works, it leaves your hair feeling a bit, well, crispy! Not to mention that it means carrying a small can of hairspray with you for the necessary touch-ups that occur any time you get a hint of a breeze!
Ojon's wand is quite different: it tames those fly-aways (great if you have any baby hairs around your parting or hairline) and coats them in a very light oil, just enough to keep them in place without adding weight or grease, while giving your hair a restorative treat and a healthy gloss to boot.
With so many of the fashion houses (including Stella McCartney, Gucci and Erdem) sending models down the catwalk sporting sleek pony-tails, Ojon's Rare Blend Tamer, is a must.
Since Ojon's Treatment Triage, this little magic wand has not left my make-up bag and I know I'll it will get such frequent use that I'll be rushing to get another as soon as it runs out.


Keep an eye out for my reviews on some of the other goodies I was treated to soon as there are some other gems that will definitely have you making the most of their current online discounts.
Share:

1 comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig