Friday 26 June 2015

Magnitone Pulsar

Today's beauty post is long overdue and one that I have been meaning to post about for months! Shame on me, because it's a product that I've been using since bloggers' fashion week this spring! So, why haven't I posted about it until now? Simply because each time I go to take shots of the product, I realise I've just been using it and really you want to see it shiny and new don't you? What a school girl error!
Anyway, now that summer has well and truly joined us, it's now or never for revealing how I've been getting on with the Magnitone Pulsar.


It's all about cleansing brushes in the beauty world at the moment, but I wasn't sure how I felt about adding another level to my morning routine and worried it might be time-consuming. How wrong can you get?! I've been really impressed with how easy it's fitted in.
The pulsations of the brush head give your skin a really deep clean and work perfectly with my Nivea Cleansing Mousse (you can use whatever cleanser you want). The vibrations take a little getting used to if you're ticklish, but they really do help clean your pores and remove dead skin cells, so are worth it! The zonal timer makes it so simple to work out when to move on to the next area of your face and you can adjust the mode to suit your skin type.


Magnitone have a number of products, but the Pulsar also has a body brush attachment and with the thought of baring my limbs looming, I've been making use of it to buff my skin. It's fully waterproof so I've been using it in the shower/bath.
The exfoliating effects of the Magnitone Pulsar leave my skin feeling silky and it certainly feels more taut, so this is one addition that that I'm glad I've made time for.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig